Laptop Herfing

Mark THS

Herfing at 110°
I cant believe that I didnt join the laptop herfing craze sooner.

I'm sitting on my deck right now enjoying one of the last few beautiful 75 degree Michigan spring days until I move to much harsher climates. I've got the laptop going and a cigar lit. Its a perfect day out right now

Technology is an awesome thing

Hey I want in on this! I laptop herf all the time, but I don't ever get a chance to chat is my cigar buddies while doing it.. That would be cool to do!:tu

I do this alot. Just so i can have something to do while its a 105 degrees out and im smoking my favorite stick

When I am smoking alone (physically, because I am never really smoking alone when you guys are on CS) my laptop is equally as important as my lighter or cutter.

When I am smoking alone (physically, because I am never really smoking alone when you guys are on CS) my laptop is equally as important as my lighter or cutter.

No shit... Ain't that the truth?
I usually take the cello off if so equipped, open the laptop and boot, cut the cigar, toast, log on, light, and post.:D

No shit... Ain't that the truth?
I usually take the cello off if so equipped, open the laptop and boot, cut the cigar, toast, log on, light, and post.:D

i'm usually logged into chat before i fire up :)

oh and it was an O not an S

Last edited:
Mark, Where are you going and why, I must've missed something. You've been one of my fav fellow Michigan boy's ever since I saw Ryan's cigar room. That place rocks. Good luck with where ever you are headed.

Back