Large ring gauge?

Major Captain Silly

Poker for the troops
So I'm going through a large ring gauge stage. Lord knows, My mouth is big enough to handle it! I'm gravitating to 54-60RG and am enjoying the volume of smoke a barrage of flavor. So, what large RG smokes do you all like?

MCS

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor! grunt... grunt... grunt... !!!
BIG RING GUAGE! :r

Actually, I'm smoking Taboo Twist Toros and some Saint Luis Rey Churchills... liking the bigger cigars right now, too.
:tu

Last edited:
I Like a Torp. sized cigar. Cause I like the bigger smoke, But like the narrowwed end doesn't hurt my jaws. Like some of the other larger guages do.:tu

Im still a fan of Perdomo Cuban Parejos, discontinued though. I still have about half of a box left. They are 60 rg and very good! Also LGC Serie R's are a go to.

I am going through the phase now as well. I agree that the Twist is a great 60. Tonight I had the RP 92 in a 60 and the Pepin Black in a 60 as well.

The Pepin was great, had to sit down for a while afterwards.

I Like a Torp. sized cigar. Cause I like the bigger smoke, But like the narrowwed end doesn't hurt my jaws. Like some of the other larger guages do.:tu

Love large rig gauge. But agree w/ torp's and I also like a BF. Have been smoking El Centurions, La Flora Double Ligeros and Camacho Triples and 10th's.

I have smoked, enjoyed and keep on hand Perdomo Cuban Parejo.
RG range from 56-62. Lengths from 4.5 - 7.5

The NUB concept is not a new one. I enjoy the shorter lengths unless I am kicking back for a few hours.

Length/Ring: 4 3/4 x 60
Shape: Rothschild
Wrapper: Natural
Strength: Full

I have smoked and enjoyed the Rosado wrapper as well.

I have also smoked the Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy 3.5 x 55
Nicaragua
Wrapper: Habana 92 Sun Grown
Binder: Condega
Filler: Condega, Esteli
Tabacage 2000

I can't remember how they tasted, but I guess it wasn't terrible since I would have remembered that. :)

the Camacho Triple Maduro looks like fun :tu , u may as well smoke it in bed, because you wont be able to walk afterwards lol

BTW: can we start a Hello Kitty Club already?

yeah when i started out i liked real big RG like the Italia positanos and onyx torbusto, but in the last few weeks, ive been really going towards longer and skinnier sticks, especially lonsdales.

Just since reading this post i realized that the last 4 or 5 sticks in a row that ive had have all been either lanceros or lonsdales, but when i started i was in love w/ anything 50+ rg.

I think that for me it's a case of 'the grass is always greener'

Nothing below 50 RG unless it's a CC!!!:tu

I love Torpedos and Robustos. My favorite size, but I don't smoke many, is the 6X60. I think they're a lot of fun because they take so long to smoke.

The Camacho Triple Maduro 6X60 tried to kill me!!! Seriously a great smoke!!!:ss

You cant forget about the tatuaje Gran Cojonu. Its got a 60RG and packed with lots of flavor

Back