Lars Tetens Gorilla Fingers

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So I got this stog from OilMan and he wanted me to do a review on the beast. It is a cigar that is infused with Courvoisier.

Prelight had a nice feeling draw with a sweetness, and what I assume to be some of the Courvoisier alki taste. Not bad.

The first part of the cigar had a very similar taste. Alcoholish and sweet. Really, for a flavoured cigar, not bad at all. Towards the middle it started to get a bit peppery and a small hint of cedar and still the Courvoisier.

At the last little bit, it started to build a little sourish taste that I've come to find happen to most infused/flavoured cigars. Really wasnt as bad as I've tasted before, but it was there. The sweet taste was still there too to help cover up some of the other. Still slightly peppery too.

I ended up nubbing this thing, but I tend to do that to most cigars anyway. All in all a pretty good cigar. Not sure if I'd pay the money for it, but good on occasion.

How I would Top25Cigar.com rate this:
Appearance - 7
Construction - 8
Flavor - 7
Value - 5
Overall Smoking Experience - 7
Average - 6.8 or 68%

Thanks OilMan....Pretty good smoke. Made for an interesting cigar.
Adam

Nice review of the Gorilla Fingers stick - that thing is a monster, too - about 60rg. I had smoked some larger Tetens in the past and wasnt very impressed, but I did enjoy the smaller Phat series and the Grass series. Even though I have had bad luck with alcohol-infused cigars, I would like to try the Gorilla Fingers sometime.

Back