las vegas

thebiglebowski

Lowland Gorilla
hey folks -

i'm heading out to vegas in about a week and a half and i was wondering if there were any good recommendations for a nice venue to enjoy some libations and cigar. not looking for a place to buy cigars, but want to know, not having been there in quite some time, where the fine establishments are to have some adult beverages and enjoy a smoke, hassle free. i did a cursory search and really didn't find much on the subject.

any input's appreciated!

I would check out Casa Fuente at the Forum Shops at Casear's. They have great cigars you can purchase, but if you want to bring your own that is cool. They have great waitresses as well as Mojitos.:)

I would also check out the Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay. As far as I know, they do not sell cigars, but you can smoke in there while enjoy lots of great rum and mixed drinks.

Those are my favorite hang outs.

Woogie

I would check out Casa Fuente at the Forum Shops at Casear's. They have great cigars you can purchase, but if you want to bring your own that is cool. They have great waitresses as well as Mojitos.:)

I would also check out the Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay. As far as I know, they do not sell cigars, but you can smoke in there while enjoy lots of great rum and mixed drinks.

Those are my favorite hang outs.

Woogie

Woogie does get out!!

:tu

Nice choices, with Hamilton's Cigar bar closed in New York New York, those are two good options. The Ghost Bar at the top of the Palms is pretty nice with an awesome view of the town. They have great patio on the 55th floor to enjoy your favorite cigar. Only down side is if Britney or Paris or Lindsay decide to leave rehab early you will find them here.

Have a great time

TT:cb

You can't smoke there but the Rio has the best seafood restaurant I've ever been to. It's called Buzios. They have a clam chowder that is sooooo thick I'ts like whipped cream. It comes to you piled in the bowl above the rim. You could hold the bowl up side down and not drop any. My sister in-law who was born in italy and has eaten seafood all of her life says that it's one of her most favorite restaurants.

Woogie does get out!!

:tu

Nice choices, with Hamilton's Cigar bar closed in New York New York, those are two good options. The Ghost Bar at the top of the Palms is pretty nice with an awesome view of the town. They have great patio on the 55th floor to enjoy your favorite cigar. Only down side is if Britney or Paris or Lindsay decide to leave rehab early you will find them here.

Have a great time

TT:cb

I don't think that paris is showing up anywhere any time soon.

You are in Vegas.

It doesn't matter were you go. Every hotel out there has a great cigar bar for you to smoke in and you can also smoke in a lot of place as well.

Light up and enjoy !

You are in Vegas.

It doesn't matter were you go. Every hotel out there has a great cigar bar for you to smoke in and you can also smoke in a lot of place as well.

Light up and enjoy !

good point. civilization at it's finest...

thanks for the input, people - the rum jungle and ghost bar sound interesting.

Diddo's to RPB67. Vegas is the last hold out for doing what you want. There are to many places to list with fine gar bars!
:cb

Stop by Casa Fuente for a mojito and people watching. If you want bring your own cigars, or pay some high prices for some Fuentes. Great overall experience.

Back