Lava Premium Butane

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
So while doing some late night surfing I was checking out the Lava Premium Butane website. Turns out that they've got butane back in stock!! Imagine that!! And I thought we weren't going to see any more of that really good stuff!!
:cb

You can get five time refined Vector at your local Williams and Sonoma Store. Its just as good and you dont have to bother with shipping.

Ok, stupid question.. What make this the best??

Like Mo, I prefer Lava to Vector.

I had problems with Vector last year and switched to King, it seems to be working very well for me soo far.

When I am out of King I will be ordering Lava. It is good news they are going to keep making IMHO.

Ok, stupid question.. What make this the best??

Lava set the standard among lighter fluids. It's quintuple refined process gives fluid that burns extremely well w/out clogging up torch lighters. It's the gold standard among cigar lovers & some of the FOG's I know.

It's been off the market for nearly 2 years now & has been replaced by the Vector brand, which good, but is only quadruple refined with only a minimal noticeable difference in the performance. This Vector quintuple refined is relatively new so I'm curious to see how well it does.

i've been using vector, i should check lava out....i've got a cheap-o $5 torch and it has problems with vector butane. then again, it's probably cuz i don't purge before each refill.

the problem is getting it in europe.. vector can be had at any good smoke shop.. now I know why my father always used that in his lighter..

isnt 5 times refined a bit of overkill?

Not when it comes to lighting your precious cigars that you've spent so much money on. IMO, high quality lighter fluid and high quality cigar cutters make a major difference.

I used Lava almost exclusively until it went out of production. Bought all I could find but ran out rather quickly. Good to see it back in stock... thanx Darth Mo.

Interesting. I get mine from my local B&M. I only got it cuz it costs less than Colibri and it's refined more than Coilibri.

Stumbled across this. I bought a bunch of Vector butane nealry two years ago and it's quintuple refined. Same as Lava.

Though it's good to see Lava is back!

I've been using the Vector butane for the past few months,
although it hasn't fixed my older non-working lighters as promised,
I haven't had any problems in my working lighters with it.
:tu

Back