Leaving sticks in 5 finger bags

Munkey

Howler Monkey
How many of you leave sticks in 5 finger bags for long periods of time (other than Klugs - lol)? I'm curious because I have a growing collection of them in my cooler. I unzip the tops and let the breath, but I don't want to ruin the sticks if leaving them in a bag is going to harm them. Thoughts?

It's fine; or I think it is. Not all of my sticks are in boxes so I have a bunch in bags. Optimally it is better to have in a box but I don't see any issue with it.

It's fine; or I think it is. Not all of my sticks are in boxes so I have a bunch in bags. Optimally it is better to have in a box but I don't see any issue with it.

:tpd:
I sometimes remove the foam trays in my 24-count otterbox and can fit close to 75 cigars in it using single and 5-finger bags.

I've made a cool rack/shelf that holds those five finger bags upright and it's kinda like a cigar filing cabinet.... with the tops of the bags open they will breath just fine...

I've made a cool rack/shelf that holds those five finger bags upright and it's kinda like a cigar filing cabinet.... with the tops of the bags open they will breath just fine...
that must be really cool! would love to see what that looks like.

When I was doing a lot of trades, I had a bunch that stayed in bags for a while with no ill effects. I eventually got around to putting them in cedar trays.

I leave them in the bags in my cooler. Saves so much damage when you're fishing thru your singles for someting special.

I leave them in the bags in my cooler. Saves so much damage when you're fishing thru your singles for someting special.

I agree, makes it alot easier to look though too. Instead if having to move rows of cigars, you can just pick up the bag and make browsing a little easier.

Back