Leesburg, VA Herf

clampdown

Crack House Tent
Bryan aka Addiction and I met today for some great smokes in Leesburg and we were going to meet again tomorrow around 1230 for cigars and afterwards a few drinks. I know this is at the last minute but if anyone wants to join us come on out and get ready for a good time. If you dont know were Leesburg Cigar and Pipe is located here is the site. I know its on Friday and a little early but it will be a great way to start the weekend.

http://www.leesburgcigars.com/

Have a great day everyone,

Brian aka Clampdown

Last edited:
And if you show up a little late I think Brian and I will be hanging out for a bit so no worries.

I'm going to be in Chevy Chase tomorrow and I'll see what I can do to make it. I might not make it by 1230, but we'll see.

Bumping this again. Don't let Brian and I smoke all those Opus alo........I mean dang its a shame you guys can't make it!

ok, i'm gonna be heading down in that direction this afternoon, but i'm gonna be pretty busy, depending on traffic and other things i'll see if I can at least stop by and say hello.

Just tell me what you need and i will bring you some sticks. Pick one up from Bill but ill take care of your others. Tell me what you like and Ill see if I have it.

Just tell me what you need and i will bring you some sticks. Pick one up from Bill but ill take care of your others. Tell me what you like and Ill see if I have it.

That is way above and beyond!! I appreciate it.

Tell you what, I like full bodied smokes, so bring whatever you like. I'm always up for trying something new and if I've already tried it, I'll probably like it anyway!!!

it seems like i just missed you guys. coming from md it took me a while and i was on my way to my church in sterling and i stopped in, but you guys must have left before i got there. oh well, maybe next time. :)

it seems like i just missed you guys. coming from md it took me a while and i was on my way to my church in sterling and i stopped in, but you guys must have left before i got there. oh well, maybe next time. :)

We were there until about 345 or so and then went next door for a drink and some appetizers. We will have to schedule another herf then.

Back