Let me streeeeetch whilst I pat myself on the back

smokinpoke

Pro Donkey
Working in the hotel industry I come in contact with people all the time. Some friendly some....as Borat would say....not so much.

I have recently had the pleasure of having a group of gentleman that are in the Canadian Airforce stay with us....Great bunch of guys BTW.

One of them come up to the desk last night wanting to know where the nearest place to buy cigars are.

So what I like to do instead of confuse them with directions and possibly getting these guys lost is just pick up there smokes.

The guy wants some Al Capones. So I delivered him a couple of packs on the house. I also offered them whenever they're back in town and don't want to pay the outrageous Canadian Tax to hit me up with a list.

Last edited:
Nice story, my friend... I expect no less from a fine BOTL like you. Way to represent America to our friends from the Great White North! :ss

Yeah these guys are cool and they're in here for almost a month maybe I can find sometime to hang out with them and lite up a few stogies.

Hey! Waytago! Way to take care of your customers!

I played golf at Tinker with a couple of those guys not long ago. Let me know if you do get together with them for a smoke!

Bob R in OKC

Back