let the coolidoor begin....thanks to you jerks & this slope

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
:r

Thanks to all of you, continuously nudging me down the slope, i've lost room in my 100ct humidor....the small tupperware container i use for overflow is slowly filling up so i've given up, i'm buying a cooler.

Just bought 1 pound of beads from heartfelt, i have two boxes to and one tray. I guess i should invest in some oust fans too huh?

damn you....damn you all
(with love)

-4th

Just save yourself a lot of time and trouble...Immediately call Bob at Aristocrat and order yourself at least the PLUS model or the double door cabinet model. Thats probably where your headed anyway!:tu

FN in MT

Well it's not like we didn't warn you. Besides, It'll look good right next to your bed. You can put you clock on it! It's not a cooler, it's furniture!

Well it's not like we didn't warn you. Besides, It'll look good right next to your bed. You can put you clock on it! It's not a cooler, it's furniture!

frat house style....hahah

the girlfriend will HATE THIS :r :r

Maybe you could frame the outside of the cooler with some nice wood. It would look just like a nightstand. Hmmmm... sounds like a new project for me. The wife would never know that this nice piece of furniture has a secret inside!!!:D

Back