Let's reward some kindness!

MikeyC

SilverBack
So, recently one gorilla around here granted one of my wishes on the MAW thread. I was expecting a single Gurkha cigar, but knowing that I had never had any kind of Gurkha this really generous gorilla hit me with FIVE different Gurkhas to try. So, I hit him back with some RG.

Now, this really generous gorilla PMs me again today. He sees a post I made indicating that I had wished I won the "pull the trigger sampler." This very thoughtful guy had won the sampler and PM's me offering to split it with me! :ss

I had to turn down his offer because I have no more storage capacity. But, I wanted everyone to know what a great BOTL Massphatness (Vin) has been. I hope anyone reading this thread takes a second to give Vin a RG bump as I cannot as I just bumped him for his generosity towards me in the MAW thread.

That's pretty awesome. I just sent him some sticks for the PIF thread. Hopefully there is some stuff in there that he enjoys.

That's why we love this place. Vin, with the power invested in me I appoint you sir, an Ambassador of Cigars. Congratulations :tu

I had to turn down his offer because I have no more storage capacity.

Mike, you better take care of that Storage problem pronto. I suspect you may be needing some more space very soon if you get my drift :D

Back