LFD Chisel

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
Does anyone know of an online source that has these available? None of the shops in town have these!!! I'm really looking for the maduro. Thanks.

these look fairly interesting. Litto and that hot babe of a wife of his seem to have improved their marketing of late.

Matt R said:
The maduro and the natural didn't taste any different to me...FWIW

Interesting, you're the first person I've heard say this. All I hear is how the maduro is so much better. Still, I'd like to know for myself. The search continues! :D

I have to agree that the maduro is quite a bit better. I have a shop that gets these in frequently, although they seem to go quite fast.

ALostTexan

I've only had the Maduro; and while I bought it solely because it looked interesting, i cna say that it's a decent smoke, and would buy them again :)

I scored a box of maduro Chisel's for Christmas! I'll post my thoughts after I get over this cold and smoke one.

LFD Double Ligero line is amongst the best lines that IMHO came out in 2003. I've had both the naturals and Maduro and this is one time I preferred the Natural over the Maddie. Good stuff!

Back