LGC Reserva Regalias Pefecto Maduro

SuperT

Necropolliac
I didn't really give this cigar a chance as I smoked it while doing some touch up painting outside and doing my usual 'poop patrol' duties. I should have spent more time with the details as I only had one and now I can't re-review.

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Regalias Perfecto Maduro
6 1/4 x 57
$10.50 paid locally (in good 'ole Florida)

Perfect construction. I mean this baby was purty. Felt solid in the hand, almost jet black with oh so slight tooth. So pretty I almost made love to it before I smoked it, but then I thought "man, that's just sick!".

Lit the baby up after clipping with my Xikar multi-tool and away I went. LOADS of smoke, literally LOADS. Smoked almost too easy as the draw could have been a titch less. Having said that, if all manufactures (you reading this Fidel? Get on your rollers!) could get their construction like this, I'd be one happy S.O.B.

Nice flavor although fairly one dimensional. It tasted almost the same as I let it die out as when I lit it, that was slightly disappointing. I thought it exhibited plenty of spice/pepper and nuts - no metallic flavors, with just a touch of sweetened coffee (maduro wrapper?). Smooth, medium to full bodied smoke.

I do think this was ready to smoke, but I think some age would do WONDERS for it.

Not bad, but not sure it was worth the $10.50 I paid. . . shame on me for not paying more attention.

Back