Lianos Dos Palmas

I figured I'd go ahead and let the cat out of the bag here. I've been smoking these cigars for about a year now and I cant get over them. They are hand made in Charleston S.C by one single roller.

The inital light is very peppery but quickly dies down. The one I'm smoking is the Nic puro robusto and has all the charestics of a great Nic smoke. The first part is toasty with a good amount of spice. About 1/3 of the way down it opens up with a hearty nutty taste and a medium finish. About half way down the cigar gets more complex with sweet undertones and starts to turn to a more dry leather taste. It almost has a bannana taste to it as well.. The last part of the cigar devolpes into a more spice and pepper taste that hangs on the back of my throat.

I really enjoy these cigars and dont know if these guys need any help moving product around but I figured I would give them some attention. If you want the Nic puro you have to ask thru email for it. Here is the site.. Enjoy

http://www.havacigar.com/

I found these at their shop about a year ago, while on vacation, had a nice chat with the owners, Scott and Mariana, smoked one in the shop with Scott.

I finally ran out of the one's I brought back about 2 months ago. However, StudentSmoker is from Charleston, saw my thread about these, and was nice enough to bomb me with a fiver of them!

They have excellent Nic Puros. Scott told me that he will not use tobacco that is less than 4 years old, and I believe it based on the sticks I have smoked!

Sticks aren't the cheapest Nic puros I've had, but are up there with the best that I've had.

Man, Jake sent me one of these a couple months back and I've been feigning for them ever since. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a bundle. Any favorites in their line?

Went to Charleston a few weeks ago and bought 1 of each blend and have to say that all of them were good cigars. I think the maddie perfecto was the best.

I have been smoking the Petits in Corojo for a couple of years. These thin little smokes are spice bombs and a solid med plus in power. They are my favorites. I have aged about 40 or so. They have not lost any power and are still very spicy and peppery. Great little smokes.

Went to Charleston a few weeks ago and bought 1 of each blend and have to say that all of them were good cigars. I think the maddie perfecto was the best.

Just smoked the last one I had, a maduro toro, and have to say after aging this it was stellar.

Maybe I am blind or had too much scotch but I don't see any five packs on their website.

I'm not sure they offer fivers over the net. My purchases have all been in person, so fivers were not an issue, since they sell individual sticks on-site. I would suggest calling them with a request. I would think they would put together some individual sticks for you if you buy several fivers.

Give them a try, they have my full endorsement. It's a good thing I live in Alabama, else I would spend way too much time in their shop!!!

I got some when I was down there over the summer and they are really god I like them with some nice strong coffee

Back