Life comes at you fast!

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
I keep hearing those words in my head.

I just got back from having a colonoscopy and things don't look good. They found 2 large polyps and a growth. I am heading for a scan tomorrow, back to the doc Tuesday and they expect me to be in surgery by the end of next week.

They are telling me to be optimistic and have hope. They are hoping they caught it early or that it is benign.

Right now I am just numb.

Please keep me in your prayers. I will update as I know more.

I just got back from having a colonoscopy and things don't look good. They found 2 large polyps and a growth. I am heading for a scan tomorrow, back to the doc Tuesday and they expect me to be in surgery by the end of next week.

They are telling me to be optimistic and have hope. They are hoping they caught it early or that it is benign.

Your in my thoughts and prayers, Dave.

Shit bro!

With today's modern medicine, if the doctors are optimistic then I'd be positive (even though I'm sure it's tough).

You'll be in our prayers and god speed bro!

Please keep us updated.

~Mark

Just went through the colonoscopy routine on Monday, so I know exactly what you're going through, Dave. Will be thinking about you & praying for a positive outcome and a speedy post-op recovery.

Gerard

Back