Life is good.....AT LAST!!!

stig

CS Death Bookie
Well after a long couple of weeks fighting with an independant auditor for my company and going so far as getting an attorney involved, it has finaly been determined that my 10 and 11 year old daughters are in fact elligible to stay on my health insurance. My wife has a new, and much better paying job and the 6 days a week at the gym are finaly starting to show. YEAH! SO right now I am kicking back with a nice JDN Antonos and a glass of Pyrat XO to relax. It's gonna be a good night.:ss

Glad everthings looking up for you. As I was not in as bad of shape as you were, things are going well for me too. Just got that promotion. Feels good to be on top of things again.

Congrats, Stig!!!!! Now, it's time to sit back and relax... and enjoy a nice cigar with that relaxation!

Glad everthings looking up for you. As I was not in as bad of shape as you were, things are going well for me too. Just got that promotion. Feels good to be on top of things again.

Congrats to you too. Light up a good one tonight and celebrate with me.

Glad things ar eon the up swing Stig !!!

We need to herf again. I probably wont recognize you with all the work at the gym.

Congrats man... it's tough but when everything comes into view it is SO nice. Enjoy that smoke/drink combo. That is enough to make me buzzed... you sure deserve it.

Congrats - enjoy the crap out of that cigar, relief makes them so much better, glad to hear the good news

Way to go! Its always good to hear when good things happen to good people, especially fellow b/sotl. Hope it was a good stick.

Back