Liga Privada

blindsmoke

Young Ape
Anybody who's tried the Liga Privada, what are your thoughts on it? I've smoked three now, and I can't justify smoking another until I hear someone tell me something good about it. I'm hoping I just got the three worst ones in their distribution. Flat, one dimensional smoke. Anyone get anything else?

Anybody who's tried the Liga Privada, what are your thoughts on it? I've smoked three now, and I can't justify smoking another until I hear someone tell me something good about it. I'm hoping I just got the three worst ones in their distribution. Flat, one dimensional smoke. Anyone get anything else?

I think 3 of them should be enough to tell you if they work or not. Sounds like they aren't your cup of tea.

MCS

I think 3 of them should be enough to tell you if they work or not. Sounds like they aren't your cup of tea.

MCS
:tpd: I have had a few of them and really enjoyed them. I thought they had a nice creamy flavor, but if you have smoked three of them and did not enjoy them, I would say try something else. not everybody will get the same flavors and enjoyment from the same cigar.

:tpd: I have had a few of them and really enjoyed them. I thought they had a nice creamy flavor, but if you have smoked three of them and did not enjoy them, I would say try something else. not everybody will get the same flavors and enjoyment from the same cigar.

I appreciate the feedback. I probably won't be buying more of them, but I wanted to see if it was a total bust or if there were some supporters out there.

IMO it's not a good smoke at all...it was rate fairly high by some people, the some people from the b&m say a few customers live by it, but I think it's just bad. One main factor it reminds me of licorice among other flavors I do not like...So basically I would say no

I just picked up two of these today. I heard lots of good things about them but now you've got me worried! :hn

I got one sitting in the humidor, waiting to be smoked, Iv heard about the same good reviews as I have bad.

The owner of the B&M where I bought mine said his customers were split about 50/50 on this stick. He said one group said it was the best cigar they've ever had and the other half said it was plain and boring.
After smoking mine I have to agree with the later group. Zero complexity with a lackluster flavor. I'd pass on this one.

I enjoyed it, I got it directly from Steve at NERF 08... Talked to the Drew Rep today and they actually lowered the price on these (too bad they have no stock though). :ss

I enjoyed it, I got it directly from Steve at NERF 08... Talked to the Drew Rep today and they actually lowered the price on these (too bad they have no stock though). :ss

That is great, I like the cigar but I have a hard time paying the price for them.

I feel that this is a great smoke. I mean I look at it like this. Its made by Drew Estate. What does Drew Estate make? Flavored smokes. So for him to make a smoke without any flavoring and it be pretty damn good. I dont know I think for its price its a good smoke and it is beautifully made.

Just my :2

-NES

i got one aging in the humidor, i heard nothing but good things before, its been 2 months... maybe ill knock it out tonight and give an update

I thought it was very good. If you could find these for $5-$7 I'd buy them regularly. But not for twice that.

I actually had one of these the other day for the first time. Was it a bad cigar - no, not really. Was it a memorable cigar - no, definitely not.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fine cigar, but just didn't do it for me. Also, at that price point, I won't be buying these in the future. Although I would smoke one if someone gave it to me.

I have one more that I am going to send to another BOTL to see his opinion.

Back