Lighters

Freight Train

Dark Knight
I am in the market for a cigar lighter. I am looking for a very durable and dependable lighter. Any suggestions or lighter favorites out there?

Probably the most recommended lighter is the Blazer PB-207. It works great in all conditions and it has a tank that lasts quite a long time. It comes in a variety of colors and is a great go to lighter.

Dave

Ronson Jetlite. I here you can get them for $3.00 at Walmart. I got a year out of my first one....still works, I just have to bang it to get the igniter to work.

:tpd::tpd::tpd::tpd:

What we need is just a place for all the stickies!

While there is some merit to that idea, it would have to be handled manually. The "sticky" is an attribute of a thread in a particular forum. If a moderator made a thread a sticky, they would have to then move it to the common location. And what really complicates matters is when a thread get's un-stuck (yes, it does happen), a decision would need to be made as to where the thread should go.

With the sheer number of stickies we have now, it's best to leave them in their appropriate forums.

While there is some merit to that idea, it would have to be handled manually. The "sticky" is an attribute of a thread in a particular forum. If a moderator made a thread a sticky, they would have to then move it to the common location. And what really complicates matters is when a thread get's un-stuck (yes, it does happen), a decision would need to be made as to where the thread should go.

With the sheer number of stickies we have now, it's best to leave them in their appropriate forums.

OK how bout this. You make the sticky section collapsible like the main page with the arrow thingy? That way if you want to see them you hit the arrow and if not they are "hidden" so you have more available room on your screen.

Al

I'm very partial to anything by S.T. Dupont however my wallet is not very fond of them ;)
Seriously though I love their Ligne 1 & 2 lighters and own one real one that is just awesome and one fake one that is.... well.... just as good as the real one LOL.

However the S.T. Dupont X-tends are probably the best lighter for the money IMO. Can be found for under $100 and the quality and durability is just tops :tu

I have a couple Ronsons, Steal for the money!, Also have a Blazer Z-Plus Zippo insert that rocks. I did just order a PB-207 can't wait for that puppy!

I have the colibri retro lighter. I got it for like $20, which is a fairly good deal considering the quality and durability of the lighter. I think lighters are just personal preference. As long as your not lighting up with a Bic or regular Zippo, anything that catches your eye would be a good lighter.

Deal Extreme Lighters are great. The one Peter linked is really good, I also like this one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1455

A Z Plus lighter insert inside a zippo shell would be my next pick if you want to spend more money

Blazer PB-207 at ~$35 is the ultimate utilitarian lighter.

St. Dupont XTend is a beautiful piece of metal that performs incredibly too. $100 will get you one at Mike's Cigars.

I love my Xikar Executive. Dependable, affordable and a side ignition light so you don't burn the nubs (fingers). Mines gunmetal to match my cutter.:tu

I have a Xikar executive... and I love it. I have a friend that has a Zippo blue... and he hates it

I like my "Torch PB-207"...

IMG_0795.jpg

Back