Like ligero? Try the Graffiti Liga2

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
If you like the kick of a ligero stick. Try this one out from thecigarfo.com
Habano wrapper, Nic fillers. More ligero than the regular Graffiti and a much smoother smoke. They dont have the pepperiness of a Pepin, more like a Litto blend. I have only had the PC size, but for a short 30-45 minute smoke, it will give you a nice punch. Great value at $2 a stick. These are worth trying. :tu

There is also a nice sampler of both the Graffiti and Graffiti Liga2 available. You might be surprised to find that the regular Graffiti has some of that Tatuaje profile. :ss

The only ligero stick I have is a Gurkha!

What is the difference with ligero vs. maduro? Is it the type of tobacco or how the tobacco is treated?
:confused:

I smoked the Graffiti that Bob gave me today and I really enjoyed it. I'll be picking more up for sure and now look forward to the new version as well. :tu

Are these long filler? How's the construction compared to the #7?

Jachin, Site gives no clue and I am to noobish to know by the burn. Held a decent ash, but since I smoke inside I dont let the ash get too long. Barb at CFO may be able to answer. :tu

I am still recovering from the last La Flor Dominicana double ligero. I had never had one and asked the owner what he recommended as a quick smoke before I had to go. I had already smoked one stick and had a few beers and he hands me the LFD dbl ligero Chisel. Damn, I woke a week later in a strange country covered in Honey...Cant wait to have another one!
Where can you pick up the Graffiti?

Graffitis(and Liga2) are all long filler and are of a MUCH higher caliber than #7s construction-wise.:bl

Ligero IS usually used as filler. It has no particular relationship to maduro, and is not a result of any treatment. It is a high priming on the plant (more time, more sun, smaller leaf, longer fermentation) its where the kick in blends comes from. But it is also important to note that Ligero is not a specie, so you can get ligero from ANY breed of tobacco plant, grown in ANY country, and different ligeros are as different as any other tobaccos. Some tend toward raw power. Some are actually kind of sweet. Some have fruity character. Blending multiple ligeros can make for very interesting cigars that are not necessarily as STRONG as you might expect, but can layer many flavors through the smoke. As always, informed experimentation is more useful than relying on LINGO to decide what you like:cb

Back