Little Havana Overruns are Back!

I got a few of the corona vitola and don't think they are all that great. I'm not usually a fan of smaller ring gauge, but I've tried 2 of them and just haven't been impressed. I have one or 2 more, maybe they will be better with a few more months on 'em.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hn:hn:hn:hn:hn
I was going to order a couple bundles but had to wait a bit. :hn:hn
This is one sad day :hn

Wow... doesn't surprise me that they sold out. I just got mine in on Monday. I had to smoke one last night. Although they needed some rest (because I had some burn issues) they were very good. Not an top-tier smoke obviously; but at the price a lot better than any other bargain smoke I've had. As always, Pepin spice in the first inch or two then settled down to a medium Nic puro flavor that Pepin is known for.

I split a bundle, and smoked my first Monday. Opened with a big blast of pepper and spice, and then the flavor leveled off. A good bit of nic kick, but not lots of flavor. They didn't seemed very balanced. I'll smoke another in about a week to get a true baseline, and then lest the 8 left sit for a while.

Over all I'm glad I didn't go hog wild on these. They are good, but not great IMO.

Back