Litto Gomez Diez Cubano

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
OK, lets take a shot at this one. Litto Gomez Diez Cubano.

Size-Robusto 5x50
Blend-Domincan Puro
Drink-Water
Construction-Beautiful triple cap, single medium vein, nice dark caramel colored wrapper. Solid as a rock! You could use this to hammer nails!

Pre-light draw was a little tight with hints of pepper and spice.

First inch was a challenge as draw was quite tight. Spicy, but none of the pepper from the pre-light draw came through.

After the first inch it opened up a bit. Great spice but very smooth and not overpowering. Ash was beautiful and hung on like there was a stick holding it together. :tu

1/2 way ash still hanging on. I forced the ash so I could get past the band, as this was smoking great!:ss Still spicy but not overly so. Took this one past the band and no bitterness or excessive pepper.

Even towards the end the ash would not drop without a tap. I ashed a second time so I could purge. Smoked it to about 1 inch before it started to get hot. Still no bitterness and it retained the spicy profile to the end.

Overall, a bit one dimensional. But is was a wonderful dimension! A really good smoke to be had after a large meal. I will definitely smoke more of these!:tu:tu:tu This one is a keeper.

Would love to get a few more of these(in any size), so if anyone has any to sell or trade drop me a pm. :ss

Nice review, and great pics....I've got 1 in my humi, now you made me want ta smoke it, sounds yummy.:tu:tu

One of my top ten favorites. I'd like to age some of these, I think they have real potential, but I love 'em so much I'll never know. :r

Thanks for the review... I have only smoked the Americano, but loved the balanced full flavors. I will have to pick up a few more the next time I'm at my b&m :ss

Love these. One of my favorites. Still I have to be carefull to eat before or during because they pack a punch. I remember standing up after smokin one on an empty stomach and was afraid I wasn't going to be able to drive home even though I was stone cold sober alcoholwise.

Wow! Nice Review Bob! Now I want to try one. PPP!

:rNot yet little noobie. We might have to scrape you off the floor after one of these!:D I had mine after a nice steak dinner(my first in months) and I took it nice and slow. These are monstrously strong smokes!:ss Baby steps first my friend, start with a few Rocky Patel's and Pepins before you step up to the plate with an LG. :ss

Great review. These are some tasty cigars, very good. I haven't had a box worth, but each has been a great smoke with top construction and a dash of spice.

sweet! buddy of mine sent me one of those, but in a smaller size. :) been resting in my humi for about 6 months now...guess it's time to light it up. :)

Great cigar. The LG's are a really great smoke at a moderate price. Have yet to be disapointed. Consistancy of quality and burn is exelent IMO. Have smoked several with many more yet to be enjoyed. Great review!:ss

Great cigar. The LG's are a really great smoke at a moderate price. Have yet to be disapointed. Consistancy of quality and burn is exelent IMO. Have smoked several with many more yet to be enjoyed. Great review!:ss

Brother I would love to see your humi if you are calling the LGD's a moderate priced smoke. :ss They are definitely a fine smoke.:tu

Back