Litto Gomez Small Batch

Cigar Hound

Reading More Posting Less
I've heard good things about this cigar but can't seem to find any. Has anyone had one? I've tried the search and haven't been able to find anything about them. :confused:

No the perfectos with the small wrap of maduro at the tip and foot are LfD Mysterios.

There were 200 boxes of 105 LfD Small Batch cigars released for this year. They run $16 -$17 and tax of course.

I am regretting not picking some up on my trip to the cigar store last week. Hopefully there will still be some there next Tuesday.

Andrew (Moki) has pictures up on his vitolas.net site.

-Matt-

I wanted to pick one of these up a couple weeks ago but they wanted $20 a stick and it was out of my budget that week.

The one guy I've talked to that has actually smoked one of these likened it to an Opus X. I'm curious if anyone else has actually smoked one before I track some down to purchase.

Just do a quick search on your browser. I got about 4-5 sources that I didn't note because they simpy cost too much for only one cigar and you almost certainly can't buy a box. I'm sure they are pretty good, but I'll have to live vicariously. Someone post a review when you get them.

I wanted to pick one of these up a couple weeks ago but they wanted $20 a stick and it was out of my budget that week.

New York cigar tax! I bet the dealer actually has a lower markup than my store at $16.89.. Think of the poor souls in California if that upcoming bill passes. Something like 140% tax!

-Matt-

Go to Smoke Signals Scott has them at $17.50 a stick cause at his B&M they eat half the tax (that is why his prices are so good). He had a bunch tonight but they seem to be going fast....

Back