lol lol, Stale Smelly Cigar, ha ha ha

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
Did you ever get smacked in the face like this?

Ok,

So I have this schedule every Wednesday, I go have a good relaxing cigar in a B&M lounge and from there I try to brush my teeth, spray some cologne and go to a conference.
I should say Yesterday I had a LA FLOR DOMINICANA
At the Conference there are a few regulars every week, then we have people that come try it and never show up again or they like it and come back. The chairs are set up in a big circle around the room, the room was not full yesterday so every one had like two empty chairs on their sides.

So this is what happened,
The Air condition wasn't working properly, so one women got up to open there door so air can come in and says excuse me but its very hot in here, I was hot as well, another women that came the first time she was sitting two chairs away from me, says out loud, oh thanks not only that but I was going to say it smells bad from old stale cigars in here. I tried to control my self not to blush. I guess I did have the Cigar lounge odor on me.
lol lol lol lol, I pretended nothing was going on, a minute later the women that open the door eyed me while I was trying to spray some more breath spray in my mouth. I just pretended I didn’t see here look.

Last edited:
Atta boy FF! Make them smell your passion! i was the same when when i first started, now i dont give a ****! (bad army word)

So this is what happened,
The Air condition wasn't working properly, so one women got up to open there door so air can come in and says excuse me but its very hot in here, I was hot as well, another women that came the first time she was sitting two chairs away from me, says out loud, oh thanks not only that but I was going to say it smells bad from old stale cigars in here. I tried to control my self not to blush. I guess I did have the Cigar lounge odor on me.
lol lol lol lol, I pretended nothing was going on, a minute later the women that open the door eyed me while I was trying to spray some more breath spray in my mouth. I just pretended I didn’t see here look.

The first few lines had a great beginning of a Penthouse Forum letter!

Totally febreeze is the only thing thats gonna get that smell out of your clothes, the mouth spray and cologne is good too but after you have febreezed your clothes to get out the smell. Just have a small travel bottle with you and your all good and make sure you do your car too or the smell can get you from there. I think you have gotten good advise.

Thanks for all advice,
I was acctually not trying to get rid of the entire smell before the meeting. I was just saying what happend last night.

Apparently some people don't know the joys of a good LFD!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that, brotha! At least they didn't call you out personally... indirect embaressment is the key to humility!:chk

The only time I've ever been called out about that was after I left the Davidoff shop on the corner of 54th and Madison. I guess air flow is the key, 'cause that place ain't got none.

It's funny you say that because I was acctualy smoking in the Davidoff store at Clombus Circle. I'm allways busy loking if the exaust is on, how much smoke gos that way etc... But it seam to me that most people that come in there don't give a hoot where the smoke gos.

Apparently some people don't know the joys of a good LFD!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that, brotha! At least they didn't call you out personally... indirect embaressment is the key to humility!:chk

The only time I've ever been called out about that was after I left the Davidoff shop on the corner of 54th and Madison. I guess air flow is the key, 'cause that place ain't got none.

By the way I think your the only one that answered my question.

I haven't been "smacked in the face" or "called out" for enjoying a cigar, but I havn't really put much thought into it either. I smoke cigars and in return I sometimes smell like smoke. No excuses, and no further explanations. It's cause and effect. I'm sure you could just as easily opend the door, turned on the fan, and started complaining about how the place smelled like a cheap French wh*rehouse from all of the stale perfume floating around. Don't let them take away your enjoyment my friend. A simple moment relaxing with a nice cigar can change the outcome of an entire day.

:2

Now yah talkin,:tpd:

I haven't been "smacked in the face" or "called out" for enjoying a cigar, but I havn't really put much thought into it either. I smoke cigars and in return I sometimes smell like smoke. No excuses, and no further explanations. It's cause and effect. I'm sure you could just as easily opend the door, turned on the fan, and started complaining about how the place smelled like a cheap French wh*rehouse from all of the stale perfume floating around. Don't let them take away your enjoyment my friend. A simple moment relaxing with a nice cigar can change the outcome of an entire day.

Its never happened to me quite that blaitenly, but it has been pointed out to me on more than one occasion that I "smell like an ashtray."

They just don't know what a good smell is when the smell it that's all. :r

Well I got called out by the wife for smoking in the garage and I haven't even lit up in there in months. I guess smoking in there all winter led to some serious stink seeping into the cardboard boxes and once the place started to heat up with the warm weather the smell reappeared. She doesn't really care but just likes to bust my chops over the stogie smell.

The Febreeze stuff reminds me of when I used to go out to the local greasy burger joint (Blimpy's in Ann Arbor) with work people and the smell would get so embedded in our clothes that we would all take a blast of Febreeze before going back to work so we wouldn't stink up the joint. The last thing you want after eating a quad (four patties) with egg is to smell it the rest of the day.

I'm sure you could just as easily opend the door, turned on the fan, and started complaining about how the place smelled like a cheap French wh*rehouse from all of the stale perfume floating around.

What I was thinking. When they finally get their ban on smoking everywhere, I'm going to start lobbying for a ban on perfume.

Back