Looking for a B&M in Akron area....

rborrell

ChestBeater
I have to travel from the Toronto area to a client in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio (near Akron) next weekend (May 24-26). Looking for a B&M to visit either on the way there or back. Any suggestions? I guess my route will be crossing the border at Fort Erie Buffalo and then I90 West to the Cleveland area.

OSI Tobacco is in Canton, which is about a 20 minute drive.

You could also check out Medina Cigar.

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]About 10 to 15 minutes from the Falls,

The Pipe Rack
2200 Manchester Road
Akron, OH
Phone: 330-745-9022

I spend most of my money there.

Nice selection and good prices. Walk in humidor is in the back left of the store.

Chas

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Heres another one:

Smoker's Den ( Website )

1288 E Tallmadge Avenue
Akron, OH 44310

I always forget about them. They changed ownership or something last year and it use to be great, then went down hill. I was in there about a year ago and it was really dirty, selection was hit and miss and just had a bad vibe to it. I was in the neighborhood this morning and dropped in. Its cleaned up a lot, selection was very nice and the guy working was very friendly.

It was before noon and there was already about a half a dozen guys smoking in the lounge area. :tu

Its only 5 to 10 minutes from the falls.

Chas

I went to both Smoker's Den and The Pipe Rack but they were both closed early because of the holiday weekend.

However, I was staying at the Hampton Inn in Stow (OH 8 and Steels Corner) and beside the hotel was a small plaza. When I turned in there, there was a place called Smokers Etc.

I went in, nice store selling Cigars, Tobacco and Wine. Walk in humidor with a big selection. Met the owner (Fadia if memory serves) and she gifted me one of their house brands (Churchill size). I have not tried it yet but maybe this weekend. Her prices seem pretty muchin line with other US B &Ms that I have been in.

I grew up in the Falls....still have family there....nice to know where to go when i visit.

Is rockin' on the River still going on?:tu

However, I was staying at the Hampton Inn in Stow (OH 8 and Steels Corner) and beside the hotel was a small plaza. When I turned in there, there was a place called Smokers Etc.

Sorry the other 2 were closed :mad:

Thanks for the heads up on this one.
I don't get over there much so I did not even know they were there.

Chas

I have to travel from the Toronto area to a client in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio (near Akron) next weekend (May 24-26). Looking for a B&M to visit either on the way there or back. Any suggestions? I guess my route will be crossing the border at Fort Erie Buffalo and then I90 West to the Cleveland area.

Port Royal in Solon

Medina Cigars in dntwn Medina

OSI in North Canton

Back