looking for info on some of Oliva's older lines..

tchariya

Taters of the Lost Ark
I know about the current Serie V/O/G, but how about the other lines that might be discontinued or harder to find? Can you guys help me with a list? A B&M down in my old University had a few boxes of Oliva stuff I'd never seen before...I wasn't going to go crazy and buy them up until I could get an idea if the particular line was discontinued/hard to find. The shop also would not let me take a picture of the boxes. :(

I would send a PM to Papajohn, he should have the info you need. I know he has sent me alot of good older Oliva stuff and I even found some myself awhile back, but he would be better to answer your questions on them.

A majority of the older stuff are the same cigars as they are today, just different packaging. I would definitely try to get some O Bold's and some Master Blend 1 and 2's, all are great older cigars.

I know about the current Serie V/O/G, but how about the other lines that might be discontinued or harder to find? Can you guys help me with a list? A B&M down in my old University had a few boxes of Oliva stuff I'd never seen before...I wasn't going to go crazy and buy them up until I could get an idea if the particular line was discontinued/hard to find. The shop also would not let me take a picture of the boxes. :(

Can't help you with the Oliva's but is the B&M just off campus and not Bacca's? Anyway, Than...good luck with the search!

Here is a picture of the original O. I think they are much better than the current O.

IMG_5933.jpg

Back