Los Blancos Criollo

ky toker

Chestbeating Pack Leader
I visisted Kremer's one day on lunch and David Blanco was there with their new cigars. I picked up the Criollo, Maduro, and Sumatra. Last night I fired up the Criollo while raking some leaves; yes in the dark.

I started this cigar off with 4 people asking me how/why I was going to rake leaves in the dark and the enjoyment of using my special technique of slipping the lock on the backdoor of my neighbors house who had locked herself out of the house.

The cigar tasted like...with hints of..... well I really can't discern the nuances of many cigars, so I just have to rely on if I like it or not. I know what chocolate taste like, I know what grass (either one) tastes like, and I know what a turd tastes like since smoking that Kahlua.

The Criollo is their stronger cigar, though as David stated, I did not find it over powering. To me it was a good smoke and with a good price. I think I paid $5.25 for this one. The others between $4.25-$4.75.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15119

losblancos_crio.gif

The way I rate is;
Cost: 1) Is the cigar affordable for the average person 2) Was the cigar worth the price
Taste: self explanatory
Experience: was I bored, had to sit down in awe, burned the hell out of my fingers, etc..
Burn: How'd the darn thing burn

Have had one of the Criollo's. Cabo snaged me one when he was at Habana house when Los Blancos did a promo. Not a bad stick really. A bit green but not bad. Grassy at first but finished well.

Stacey

I smoked the maduro Saturday while taking a break from the continuation of yard work from Friday night. I smoked this while enjoying a cappucino [spelling] and reading Ann Coulter's "How to Talk to a Liberal if You Must". This was a great smoke time. The temp was good and the breeze great.

I really liked this one and I'd surely buy a couple more.

Man 'O man. I dug up an old thread of mine.
I really can't discern the nuances of many cigars
and you still can't. :r

After being bombed with a couple Los Blancos Sumatra's I burned one on the way to softball last night. Nice medium smoke with a touch of sweetness on the taste. Palate is left with a light taste, nothing harsh. Very nice refreshing smoke.

Man 'O man. I dug up an old thread of mine.

and you still can't. :r

After being bombed with a couple Los Blancos Sumatra's I burned one on the way to softball last night. Nice medium smoke with a touch of sweetness on the taste. Palate is left with a light taste, nothing harsh. Very nice refreshing smoke.

I've been on a Sumatra kick lately...been smoking these up like candy! nice, affordable stick!

I've been on a Sumatra kick lately...been smoking these up like candy! nice, affordable stick!
Looked like you had a mountain of these in your humidor. They are very good cigars and I love the Sumatra wrappers.

Back