Los Blancos Maduro

rack04

Addie's Daddy
I just recently got introduced to the Los Blancos brand of cigars because my local B&M is running a promotion and having an event this Friday. I haven't seen much mention of this brand but I thoroughly enjoyed the maduro that I tried. In fact I've gifted a few out, so I hope to see some reviews soon. Have any of you tried this brand and what are your thoughts?

I just recently got introduced to the Los Blancos brand of cigars because my local B&M is running a promotion and having an event this Friday. I haven't seen much mention of this brand but I thoroughly enjoyed the maduro that I tried. In fact I've gifted a few out, so I hope to see some reviews soon. Have any of you tried this brand and what are your thoughts?

I have been enjoying the Sumatra line - their full-bodied smoke. Sometime ago, I did a review on the Criollo and the Connecticut line. You can find them here:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46798

our stores here are all out of the Conn. and Criollos - if you pick some up, I'll trade something with ya! :D

They make a pretty good cigar and I favor the Sumatra; very tasty. However, I have not tried the Connecticut as I usually do not enjoy the mild side.

KASR, those cigars have met their fate. :ss

They make a pretty good cigar and I favor the Sumatra; very tasty. However, I have not tried the Connecticut as I usually do not enjoy the mild side.

KASR, those cigars have met their fate. :ss

Glad you liked em, bro!!! :D

I can't afford a box split right now, but I'd love to trade any Connecticut and Criollo's that you scoop up. Take pics of the event for us too! :D

I LOVE these things...they are my go-to cigars. I'll do a box split with you.
What size are you getting? I usually snag the torpedos, but size doesnt matter to me.

Back