Los Blancos Primos Maduro

rack04

Addie's Daddy
There was a Los Blancos event a my local B&M yesterday. I was sitting around smoking a Los Blancos Maduro and drinking a Fat Tire when Dave Blanco came up to me and told me about their new cigar called the Primos. Once I nubbed the cigar I was smoking I immediately picked up the Primos. Construction was great, consisting of a a dark maduro wrapper with small veins. This cigar was medium bodied with earthy tones throughout. I can't say how blown away I was with this cigar, in fact I had to smoke another once I nubbed this one. I'd probably compare it to a Padron X000 series. This is a "no frills" cigar, meaning no fancy band or box, just pure enjoyable flavor. I can honestly say that I've found my new everyday smoke, especially since it only retails for $2.65. You'll be hard pressed to find a better maduro for the price. If you can't get these locally yet let me know and I'll pick some up at my local B&M and ship them to you. Pay close attention in the next Cigar Afficiando because it will be rated.

P8110001.jpg

Just happen to have one in the humi (thx, CigarMark :tu), and this thread has talked me into trying it tonight. Thanks! :ss

Back