Lost Job

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Well today I lost my job. I was working a contract position, and I guess they decided they didn't need all of us anymore. Think I'm going to go enjoy the CAO Brazillia I picked up last weekend. :hn

Sorry to hear that. Losing a job always sucks when it happens, but you'll never get a better one unless you lose the one you have now.
It is the involuntary aspect of it that always sucks. My guess is that your next job will be an improvement over the one you have now.
Keep us updated and good luck,
WeekendSmoker

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job. I'm sure you're thinking that it comes at a most unfortunate time, however heed the words of the Gorillas above. Something better will result of this. If you can take the time, enjoy the next two weeks with your family during this holiday season.

Cheers to a bright future,
Ji

Sorry to hear the news. Good luck in the future! I'm sure you'll land on your feet and be better off.

Smoke something good today.

Well today I lost my job. I was working a contract position, and I guess they decided they didn't need all of us anymore.

Sorry to hear that - I hope you find a gig again soon. As a consultant, I can feel the pain. In '06 I went 9 months between gigs. Not as much fun as it sounds.

infin,
you will have happenings that make you take a road you may not have taken prior. As I said you will overcome and conquer and any help i may be able to offer, let me know.

Time to move on to greener pastures bro! smoke away any inhibition you might have and remember that better things await you.

Just remember all jobs are temporary now, now matter how much we try to convince ourselves otherwise. Think of them as ways to improve our skill set.

Am sure you will get something soon, the market is pretty strong still.

Dave

Back