Lowly noob status update... (humi pics!)

baglorious

Gorilla
Yeah, this should probably go in the "galleries" section or something like that...

But anyway, I finally got around to finding my camera, getting setup on my new laptop, and screwing around a bit!

Nothing incredible... but I'm pretty happy. The bottom part of the 125ct humi is getting pretty full... most of the cigars are 2-3 deep of the same kind.

More evidence of the slope is not pictured. I have a coolerdor with a box of Padron Delicias, and a box of Upmann Tubos ($40 clearance at TNT), and the Fuente Holiday Sampler, which has the cigars I'll smoke once I am knowledgeable enough to enjoy them! (It has a couple of Opus X's, Anejos, Hemingway Classics.)

Anyway, that's my newb status report. I've hit the slope moderately hard, but am enjoying every minute of it.

looks great those ashtons look good. is the tube filled with beads couse if it is you could take the c/o out and make more room for cigars. you dont need more knowledge to smoke the holiday sampler if you enjoy them smokem.:ss

I hate to tell you this...but you're gonna need a bigger humi!!!:ss

I may or may not have a couple of $20 Holt's specials in the closet... lol.

Actually, I've already got a pretty small coolerdor running, so that will be the overflow. The coolerdor I've currently got going will probably hold 5-6 boxes plus a cedar tray... so that should do for a while. And if I go beyond that, I should probably be committed.

Excellent work my man. I think I may have seen a Cohiba siglo in there? Great smoke, thanks for sharing :ss

Better get yerself a pair of Teflon drawers, your gonna need 'em the way your slidin! Nice stuff there! :ss

Looks nice... Just wondering I noticed you have beads and an Oasis why?
Seems like allot of pepole use oasis in smaller humis, anyone else notice that...:cb

Back