Lucky find @ the B&M today

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
Was in my B&M at lunch and was looking in one of the cabinet humis today at the Padron 64 Annis and I said to myself, "Self, which of these beauties looks like it might be the one?" (my first one ever) and I think I lucked out.

In the back above one of the boxes was a zip bag that had two Torpedos in it. I looked at the price on the bag and it said $17.50. That got up my curiosity and I pulled them out and looked at them carefully. The only problem (why they were reduced) was that each one had a slight wrapper tear at the foot, one was just over 1/4 of an inch long and the other was just under 1/4. The damage isn't bad at all and is managable and the remainder of each cigar is flawless. I couldn't control the urge to pull the trigger.

;)

nice find bro...that wrapper tear shouldnt be a problem, and for 17.50 its definitly worth whatever problem might occure :)

Padronsssss:dr Padronsssss:dr Padronsssss:dr Padronsssss:dr Padronsssss:dr

Must have Padrons, Padrons are good, Need Padrons, Want Padrons.

Nice find bud. Enjoy them babies.

One of the owners shook his head and said he really couldn't believe somebody hadn't snagged those by now. He said I had a real eye for a bargain :D - this coming days after I bought a partial box (14) Maria Guerrero Toros at 1/2 price. I can probably get full boxes of MG at half price if any of you guys are interested (not exactly sure what sizes they have left and how many but I can find out).

SHOE said:
Was in my B&M at lunch and was looking in one of the cabinet humis today at the Padron 64 Annis and I said to myself, "Self, which of these beauties looks like it might be the one?" (my first one ever) and I think I lucked out.

In the back above one of the boxes was a zip bag that had two Torpedos in it. I looked at the price on the bag and it said $17.50. That got up my curiosity and I pulled them out and looked at them carefully. The only problem (why they were reduced) was that each one had a slight wrapper tear at the foot, one was just over 1/4 of an inch long and the other was just under 1/4. The damage isn't bad at all and is managable and the remainder of each cigar is flawless. I couldn't control the urge to pull the trigger.

;)

64 Anni Torpedos.
Now, to totally get me slobbering over myself, tell me they are Maduro.

NCRadioMan said:
Regular torps were on special for 17.50 for 2? Nice grab!!

:ms NCRM
Yep, with slightly torn wrapper at the foot - no major ordeal or I wouldn't have done it. I'm quite proud of myself.

The early bird gets the worm! Great find(again)I found a 64 superior once with a little split, same thing but only one at half price...

Back