Macanudo 1968

Pat1075

ChestBeater
Hi Everyone, this is my first review, sorry that there are no pics I smoked it as soon as my boss handed it to me when he got back form the IPCPR convention. First off I was skeptical it was a macanudo after all. After looking at it's dark oily wrapper and assessing its firm roll I immediatly gave it a V-cut. It's prelight draw was strong tobacco and a little fruity. Upon lighting it I was greeted with strong fruity flavor and an undertone of pepper. This was fairly consistent through the cigar. As I got to the last third though the taste of wood and tobacco became stronger and the fruity taste remained the pepper had virtually disappeared. Finally a macanudo I can enjoy.
Construction: 9.5
Flavor: 9.0
Appearance 9.0
Overall Experience:9.16

Last edited:
A Macanudo with strong flavors - WOW. Macanudo's are usually way to mild for me. I will have to try this one. Thanks for the review.

if you go to their website you can order three from them directly for 10 bucks including shipping. sounds like a deal to me three cigars for ten bucks thats like 3 dollars and change per stick. so i'm going to give them a try even though i already have an opinion about their cigars.

if you go to their website you can order three from them directly for 10 bucks including shipping. sounds like a deal to me three cigars for ten bucks thats like 3 dollars and change per stick. so i'm going to give them a try even though i already have an opinion about their cigars.

Yeah, I also got in on this 3 pack. They say it's their full bodied smoke, so it's worth a shot!

Back