Which do you prefer?

• Maduro

Votes: 86 74.8%
  • Natural

Votes: 29 25.2%

• Total voters

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
I searched before i did this, so there's my disclaimer.

When shopping for smokes (NC) and given the choice for the same smoke in either maduro or natural wrapper, do you guys always choose one way or the other or take it case by case.

Hard to answer because "natural" represents so many things: connecticut, cameroon, criollo, habano, sumatra, etc. But typically, I'll choose maduros over naturals.

In general I go for the maduro but there are a number of cigars with different wrappers that I enjoy.

In most cases I'll pick the maddie every time. I do like other wraps though. For example, I love the Los Blancos Sumatra but don't really care for their maduro. I guess my favorite NC's are maduro, but I don't exclude any until I can try them.

As a whole, I like maduros better, but I pretty much smoke every type of wrapper at least occasionally.

Mmm. Cameroons......they are naturals....mmm...Tatuaje....they are naturals....mmm...Boli Beli Finos....they are natural....mmm....Davidoff.....

It really depends on the stick. Like the PAM 96 I prefered the Maduro to the Natural, the CAO L"Anniversaire I preferred the cammy to the Maduro. But in general I typically try the maddies first.

I don't care for maduro cigars in general. And I can't tell one from another frankly. Natural every time. cheers

At this stage of the hobby I enjoy the natural dark wrappers. The extra fermentation required for a maduro wrapper is a little too much processing of the leaf for me but I am sure I will come around someday soon.

Hard to answer because "natural" represents so many things: connecticut, cameroon, criollo, habano, sumatra, etc. But typically, I'll choose maduros over naturals.

:tpd:

I am not wrapped around the wheels on Maduro vs Natural, but more so on origin and type of wrapper. :2

have to say case by case for example any fuente sungrown vs. mad= sungrown perdomo mad vs nat de silvio/or esv= maduro however perdomo cabinet series champegne vs mad= champegne all the way.

Back