magnetic stickies

bigloo

Bushveld Baboon
I am looking for a source (can be Home Depot, etc) for magnetic stickies to secure humi-pucks, hygros, etc to the lid of my humidors. I cannot find them and get looks of confusion at home depot, etc. Does anyone know where I can find these?

thx

I am looking for a source (can be Home Depot, etc) for magnetic stickies to secure humi-pucks, hygros, etc to the lid of my humidors. I cannot find them and get looks of confusion at home depot, etc. Does anyone know where I can find these?

thx

I'm pretty sure I saw them at Target or Wal-Mart made by 3M.

Hey Bigloo...try your local crafts store...IDK if you have a Michael's near you but they would carry them...

I thought you might be starting a CS refrigerator magnet thread. That would be awesome!

Since you aren't, you should be able to find more than you would need at a hardware store or pretty much any big box store.

Office depot and staples both sell sticky magnet sheets that are 8.5" x 11" They are made so that you can print something on a laser printer and then attach the page to the magnet. I cut them into all sorts of shapes with regular paper scissors.

- Rob

thx
pm sailchaser- home depot man

Back