Man those beetles have good taste!

zmancbr

Fuente Whore
So I was at the local B&M last night and just browsing the Humidor. Well I came across a cigar with a nice beetle hole.

Any guesses on what cigar?

Nothing short of a Partagas 160 robusto. :r

The last time I saw a beetle it was in a DPG JJ.

PS yeah I spelled the title wrong...oh well I'm exhausted cuz its been a long week!! :D

Got the title for you ;)

And that's a shame about the cigar. Did you bring it to the proprietor's attention? An outbreak at a B&M would be a terrible thing.

Got the title for you ;)

And that's a shame about the cigar. Did you bring it to the proprietor's attention? An outbreak at a B&M would be a terrible thing.

Absolutely. I try to keep an eye out for them since I am becoming pretty good friends with the owner (We play poker once a week in the member's lounge). :tu

So I was at the local B&M last night and just browsing the Humidor. Well I came across a cigar with a nice beetle hole.

Any guesses on what cigar?

Nothing short of a Partagas 160 robusto. :r

The last time I saw a beetle it was in a DPG JJ.

PS yeah I spelled the title wrong...oh well I'm exhausted cuz its been a long week!! :D

Liar :gn, last time you saw a hole was in a Padilla Signature 1932 Churchill.

You know you're in a sh*thole B&M when you reach out and catch a beetle in midair! (Yes, I really did!!!) :tg

This seems to be a good argument for freezing. I am working on a larger humidor so i can lay-in some cigars. I may have to do the freeze it before it enters the humidor. I don't want to inspect every box that frequently. BTW, those things look a lot like little round cigar-eating roaches. I don't like that idea much :pu

Back