Mason's, BOTL's or Both???

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
I often drive by the George Washington Masonic Memorial. Today I hit the light at the intersection right by the entrance when the landscaping caught my eye. I did a double take and then started laughing. I wonder how many people know what they are looking at - and this is the display right by the road - LOL. Anyway - on my way back from the job site I had to stop a grab a few pictures to share.

Ron

IMG_1047a.jpg

IMG_1048a.jpg

IMG_1049a.jpg

IMG_1050a.jpg

Wow, that is pretty cool- honestly I probably would not have even noticed however if I wasn't looking for it. Now if someone would only tell me that dam secret.....;)

Irony at its very best.

They are handsome plants. I didn't know the flowers were that beautiful.

Robert:u

Have they been blooming long? The tobacco here bloomed a couple of weeks ago, and only for a day. Beautiful flowers, though.

thats cool i was there in may, didnt catch the plants, prob too early in the season. the memorial has elevators that go up on an angle instead of straight up.

Dan

Very nice pics
theres a statute of George Washington in his Masonic gear Downtown Detroit right as u enter from Canada. he's a Scotch Rite Mason357

tobacco plants are beautiful and give off a great smell. thanks for the pics. i would bet all of our fore fathers were botl. how else do you explain the dymanic revolutionary ideas they created, they also were home-brewers.

just makes you appreciate the nerve they had to stand up to an oppressive government that tried to control vs. govern and bind vs. liberate....sounds like our government now. wish they were here today to reform our current situation.

well at least we still have freedom of speech....wait a minute I forgot about Don Imus.

*do not support comments, but do disagree with firing a shock jock for what they say. see the irony:ss

It's kind of funny that there is a very well watered flower bed with some very healthy Tobacco plants and all the grass is dead. What's up with that???????????

Nice snapshots! Only reason I recognize them is b/c of the one thread someone posted of how a cigar is born. Never new tab plants had blooms like that.

Back