Master of Disaster is BACK!

Master of Disaster

Maturing Primate
Well, well, well..... after a multi-year hiatus from CS.....I'M BACK!!!!!!

I have probably only smoked about 30-40 cigars in from 2005 - 2007, and never more than 1 per week. I just haven't been that into it. I have only depleted my humidor, and have not restocked it.

But last Sunday I smoked a delicious unbanded Pepin from the private stock at De La Concha in NYC. It was so good that I kept thinking about it until the next day when I sat outside and had another. Then on Tuesday I walked into my old favorite B&M here in Raleigh and bought a handful of my old favorites. I have smoked every day since then and have enjoyed every puff!

I can't believe that I have missed out on so much! It seems that a few things have changed in the cigar world, but a lot has stayed the same. I'm planning on getting a lot of recommendations from people about what I need to be replinishing my humidor with.

I just wanted to take the time to reaquaint myself, so that no one is caught off guard by seeing me reply to a post unnanounced.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

MoD

p.s. - how about a 3 year revival of the World Famous Durham Bulls box pass?

Welcome back brother. Those sticks from DeLaConcha are damn good. Which sadly reminds me that I only have one left and am trying to cut back on the cigar purchases.:c

Well, well, well..... after a multi-year hiatus from CS.....I'M BACK!!!!!!

I have probably only smoked about 30-40 cigars in from 2005 - 2007, and never more than 1 per week. I just haven't been that into it. I have only depleted my humidor, and have not restocked it.

But last Sunday I smoked a delicious unbanded Pepin from the private stock at De La Concha in NYC. It was so good that I kept thinking about it until the next day when I sat outside and had another. Then on Tuesday I walked into my old favorite B&M here in Raleigh and bought a handful of my old favorites. I have smoked every day since then and have enjoyed every puff!

I can't believe that I have missed out on so much! It seems that a few things have changed in the cigar world, but a lot has stayed the same. I'm planning on getting a lot of recommendations from people about what I need to be replinishing my humidor with.

I just wanted to take the time to reaquaint myself, so that no one is caught off guard by seeing me reply to a post unnanounced.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

MoD

p.s. - how about a 3 year revival of the World Famous Durham Bulls box pass?

welcome back, some disasters are quite welcome here...

miker

Oh Oh, here comes trouble. :ss

Although we haven't met let me just say, welcome back it's great to have you in the fold again.

Welcome back!!! Pepins, Padillas, and Tatuajes are all winners (I'm a whore). Can't go wrong with a Pardon, either, IMHO. Those marcas are some of my favorites. :D :ss

"World Famous Durham Bulls box pass"???

Back