Maxx The Fix

illinoishoosier

Will Whore for Cigars
Finished off a good three cigar day with this little beaut. It has been staring at me in my humi since I moved into rotation away from its brothers in the cooler.

This stick looks tasty, dark oily wrapper and great spicy chocolate aroma pre lite. Once lit, it gave off a nice spicy leather aroma with lots of creamy smoke.

Had a few burn issues that corrected themselves, except once, when I wasn;t paying attention to it and it started to tunnel in the ashtray. starigtened right out. Draw was good, just right.

This has some great flavor to it. It starts out with this apicy leather taste and then starts to pick up some chocolatey taste. Very nice. Also noticed some coffee hints as well.

The flavor has held up pretty good throughout, in fact, I still have an inch to go and it still has a slight spicy choco thing going for it. Not too hot yet.

this is a great little stick for $5. I give it a 4 out of 5

:ss:ss:ss:ss

I just had the Culture a couple of nights ago. The Maxx is a great stick with a little rest.

Thanks for the Great review, I have one of those I have been eyeing every time I open the cooler for a smoke!

Back