Mayday, I'm Hit!

uncballzer

aka Silky
It's been a weekend full of smoking. I've had to drive three 4+ hr trips this weekend, so what else was there to do? Enjoyed a few Padrons, RP vintage 1990, Fusion, and the Edge. More, got to go to the Chris Cagle concert Saturday night and shared a couple Padron 2000s with my father.

But what I was looking forward to this whole weekend was the 9 am appointment I was going to have with my B&M (don't have one within 2 hrs of where I am in WV). NCRadioMan knew I was coming. As soon as I walked in the door, he gave me a package of 5 beautiful stogies!
Padron 1926 Annie, Troya Clasico, Don Pepin, Padilla Miami, RP Edge.:dr

This is a great BOTL, help me out and show him some RG love!
cigars1030.jpg

But while I was at the B&M, picked up $173 worth of stuff--including a xikar torch lighter, a kaywoodie pipe (onto a new slippery slope--squadron leader and indian summer are the leaves I picked up). Also got a ton of new stogies I've not tried yet. Humi's are way past full now . . . . Thanks Greg for helping me figure out what to get!
cigars1033.jpg

As soon as you walked in the door? That is guerilla (or should I say "gorilla") warfare tactics. When fired upon - return fire!!! :ss :gn

Nice hit, NCRadioMan. :dr

god damned, i still have not had the chance to try them padron annis... god damned...

nice thing there BTW!

VERY NICE INDEED.

also good to see that you got some "proper" tobacco, at the bottom of the pic :tu

Back