Met Jim at Blue Havana

DennisP

Lowland Gorilla
Was in Alpharetta on business earlier this week so I made sure to get to Blue Havana II and visit Jim. Wow, what a great shop and great BOTL.

He takes me into his humidor and as I'm browsing he grabs his last WOAM and gifts it to me for stopping by!

He had a great selection, I picked up a bunch of Pepin stuff my local shop doesn't have and then smoked a Tatuaje Reserva SW in the lounge.

I'm sure everyone who lives in the area already knows how great Jim is, but anyone in the area, be sure to stop by and say hi.

Jim's personality and customer service are two of the best reasons I can think of to stop in and spend some time with Jim. Then you add the (one of the most extensive)selection that he has in the humidor, the lounge, and the prices, heck, why go somewhere else?

I don't even smoke non-Cubans but maybe 1-2% of the time, and I buy stuff there because Jim's a helluva guy, the lounge f'in rocks, and his prices are reasonable. That gets me thinking ... I need to organize an early-08 herf at Jim's sometime soon. :)

I don't even smoke non-Cubans but maybe 1-2% of the time, and I buy stuff there because Jim's a helluva guy, the lounge f'in rocks, and his prices are reasonable. That gets me thinking ... I need to organize an early-08 herf at Jim's sometime soon. :)

Check out his calendar, he probably already has one one the books for us!

Back