Met Rocky Patel tonight

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Went to Hero and Legacies tonight in Austin and met Rocky Patel. Vito from the Sopranos was there too, but he was swamped with people. Picked up some Edge Maduros and a box of Old World Reserve Maduros, and got a RP ashtray for free and got Rocky to sign it. Was pretty fun and Rocky seemed like a real nice guy. Thanks Scottie for pointing it out so I could make it :)

RockyPatelnight001.jpg

RP ashtray with Rockys autograph

RockyPatelnight006.jpg

Box of 10 OWR maduros

RockyPatelnight009.jpg

Thats freakin awsome,I also smoked cigars with Jose Blanco from La Aurora Cigar Company at my local Dallas Shop,I guess Texas was the hot spot tonight for cigar lovers.:tu

Im glad you had a great time, thx for the pics.. I which I could have made it out there to see him.. oh and those olde worlds look good...

Sounds like a blast Kenny.

I like the ashtray. Looks like you got some nice cigars there as well.

I hope you gave Rocky some good pointers about cigars....:r

I think the title's all wrong.

I think it should read: "Rocky Patel met Kenny last night."

Good stuff, Kenny. Hope it was fun.

No I didnt get my picture with him, there was about a million people in there, not to mention the cloud of smoke in there.....they finally opened the doors to help get the smoke out. They need some fans in there real bad :confused:

They did give you 20% off everything, if you bought 10 OWR, you got the ashtray and 3 edges free.

Back