Michigan Smokers

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
Do any of you fine guys/gals know where I can purchase 5vegas/ gold in Michigan because I have been all over and I can not find them. I hit some of the major players like smokeys, smokers outlet, churchills, JR's. Where and if you do purchase them in MI?

As popular as they are, one begins to wonder how long it will be before they start appearing in stores...

5 Vegas was a brand that went bust after the boom and was reintroduced by the owners if cigars international who also own cigar bid and cigar.com thats the only places you'll get them

I went looking for it and i could not find it, have you been there and if so how are the prices?

o any of you fine guys/gals know where I can purchase 5vegas/ gold in Michigan because I have been all over and I can not find them. I hit some of the major players like smokeys, smokers outlet, churchills, JR's. Where and if you do purchase them in MI?

Have you been out to East Lansing yet? I'm heading into the big family owned shop this Friday so I will let ya know if I find them (if I do I'll pick ya some up.) I'm not really sure if they will have them though, their supposed to have something in the area of 200 cigar brands (Had no idea there were anywhere near that many!)

Back