Might not get a Stogie Today

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I haven't had time to have a stogie in the past few days because I have been busy with work. I was planning on having one tonightand several tomorrow, however, I feel a cold coming on. :mad::mad: Stupid cold. Just needed to rant!!

Woogie

Last edited:
I hear you, I am just now getting over one I have been battling for a few weeks. Heavy doses of Vitamin C and some extra sleep got me over it although work gets in the way of that I know.

Hope you feel better and give the cigar a try,when I was really bad I smoked an RP and felt great for about two hours and then it came back - just my experience.

:cb

That sucks. I've got what might be the beginnings of a bumpin head cold. If I do, I'm gonna be pissed

I haven't had time to have a stogie in the past few days because I have been busy with work. I was planning on having one tonightand several tomorrow, however, I feel a cold coming on. :mad::mad: Stupid cold. Just needed to rant!!

Woogie

I have had the flu for the past three days and I smoked cigars right through it. Trying to smoke a cigarette just about killed me, but cigars no problem. I didnt smoke anything that I hadnt smoked before, because I was afraid my taste might be off. The funny thing is that the cigars I did smoke tasted absolutely great, even with the flu. Hope you feel better soon, that liquid nighttime cold med stuff is pretty good.

I know how you feel. I am heading to the cigar bar tonight for my first smoke since new years eve. I just got over a bad head cold. I couldn't even think about having a cigar while sick. Good luck.:tu

I'm in the same boat... Just brought my newborn son home yesterday, and man would I like to have a cigar or two, but this cold is beatin me up...

Hopefully by the weekend

I feel for ya. I have been so busy I have only had 2 smokes in the whole year...however that will change tonight. Gonna head to the B&M and smoke 'em out. :ss

I hear you. Went to the doctor on Monday with a sinus infection/cold. Started my medication and finally felt better yesterday. I was looking forward to enjoying my first smoke in two weeks tonight. I got off work at 3:45 and by the time I got home I was feeling pretty bad again. I may never get to enjoy another cigar.

Smoke out the cold bro! smoke, smoke and smoke some more till the smoke forces it out of your system.

Dude, would you like some cheese with that whine?

I'd love to have work get in the way of smoking cigars. Hell, I'de love to be able to work... and buy cigars!

As to a cold stoppping you from smoking, I don't get it.

Demented

I'll smoke an extra one for you today brother.

Hope that cold passes over quick, before you go to bed take a double shot of scotch it'll knock that sickness right out. :tu

Woogie
I hate it when that happens,I hope you have a speedy recovery and can enjoy some stogie goodness very soon..:tu

Back