Mikey C. the man, the myth, the legend

gwc4sc

Fill it up AGAIN!!!
Well to make a really long story short..... Mikey C. and myself had a little transaction a few weeks back and some how the Post office managed to mess it all up and the package was lost forever. But anyways I told him I was okay with the mess and that I would just count it as a lost no big deal. He insisted we came to some agreement so we decided on him sending me a smoke of choice and call it even. I would have been very happy considering what we had dealt with. Mikey went out of his way to contact the post office several times and was always keeping in touch. After several communications I "thought" this was finally all over and then... BAM he decided to send me a little bomb he was hiding up his sleeve. I have had the honor to talk to several BOTL's in my time in the jungle ,and not to play favorites or nothing but, Mikey C. is one of the greatest people on this board. I was overwhelmed when I opened this box and was pretty much speechless. I am not used to all of the generosity that all of you BOTL/SOTL's show. This is all new to me and I love it. Okay , okay before I start getting all mushy here is what I recieved.

Can someone please hook this man up with some RG.

Thanks again Mike

Gary

Last edited:
Back