Min Ron Nee Group Book Buy

1f1fan

Lowland Gorilla
There is a group buy of the Min Ron Nee book An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Post-Revolution Havana Cigars over at CigarWeekly, coma-one is putting the buy together.

We have 55 interested buyers so far.

If we purchase 100 copies (max the vendor can get) the price is $73 each, for 50 and up to 99 they will be $75.00 each. This does not include shipping from coma-one to you. He will ship media mail so the additional cost should be minimal.

I am not collecting money nor shipping any books, just letting my fellow gorillas know about the group buy. If you have any questions or want to get in on this group buy please PM or e-mail me and I will give you his contact information. If not, go spend the money on some good cigars!

Have a great weekend everyone.

El Rey del Mundo said:
I saw that too... Im not 100% sure but... How much do the book cost normally?? Whats in it?

I think this books runs $100-$115 delivered. From what I hear it is one heavy SOB.

Once coma-one gets them Media Mail is pretty cheap in the US, shipping overseas may be $$$

1f1fan said:
There is a group buy of the Min Ron Nee book

Now thats just what I need....a book that will make me drool more for habanos, as if I don't drool enough as it is.

Do crack addicts buy books on crack?

No, no, no. I don't need a book on habanos.

73 bucks plus delivery....thats a great deal......maybe I should mosey on over to Cw and......

Thanks for the tip!

I got in on their group buy yesterday. Look forward to reading this book over a good smoke !

You're welcome, glad you could get in. This group buy moved fast, most of the spots are filled and the cut-off was last night. Sending my MO out today.

Back