Mini Cabinet Humi project

mr.c

In a corner
Just got done building a mini cabinet humidor for a good friend of mine. Same size as the aristrocrat mini. Made out of some real nice walnut. Took about 4 weeks to do, I am quite pleased on how it turned out.

Cabinet Humi Pics

OH yeah, please excuse the messy shop! ;)

You are an artisan my friend. Your buddy should love it, but if it turns out that he doesn't, you just PM me with your price. I love it.

That's a beautiful piece! I'd love to find some plans to build one HALF as gorgeous as that! Nice job.

Any chance you'd sell your plans? :)

That is one nice piece. It looks just like my endtable humi that I have now. The craftmanship looks great. That baby will hold around 15-20 boxes and about 200 loose. It will never wear out either due to the heavy duty door hinges and the nice metal not wood slide on the storage drawer.

Good Job. You must have a ton of patience.

:)

I saw the humi tonight. High-end construction and quality. Everytime the door was opened, even from a few feet away you could smell the cedar. Excellent work Joe

mr.c said:
Just got done building a mini cabinet humidor for a good friend of mine. Same size as the aristrocrat mini. Made out of some real nice walnut. Took about 4 weeks to do, I am quite pleased on how it turned out.

Cabinet Humi Pics

You should be pleased Joe, it's beautifull!! Nice piece of work!

Very nice piece of craftsmanship there. So friend when you going to build me one :D I bet your buddy will have fun filling that baby up.

Nicely done! now i'm definately interested in getting going on my project. Man, i wish i was back home in the US. It's itching in my fingers to get going on something!

mr.c said:

Cabinet Humi Pics

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I've been looking for plans to build one for about a month now, but couldn't find one that I liked. Did you design that yourself? If so, I'd like to buy a copy of the plans from you. PM me if you are interested and we could work something out.

Ron

mr.c said:

Cabinet Humi Pics

Beautiful workmanship. Someday I'd like to have a shop half as nice as yours.

Back