Mini herf in St Augustine.

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I finally got to meet up with a fellow CS member today. I met drhalle at St Jorge Tobacco and had a great time.Smoked a Diamond Crown Maximus #4 and we sat around and BS'd for a while.drhalle is a very cool guy and a generous BOTL.I thought it would be fun to bring a small bomb to drop in person and he blew my leg off.
herf003.jpg

This is me (Beer shirt) and drhalle

herf001.jpg

And drhalle even had a built in ashtray,,,,Pretty Cool :D:r:r

herf002.jpg

Oh yeah I almost forgot I had to get some more of these :D bringing the total to 30 of em :dr:D:D:D

herf006.jpg

Very nice!! I like that store, the owner is very nice. Next time ya'll headin' over there give me a pm. It's about 1 hour drive for me , and i love St. Augustine.:ss

Let me say what a great time I had with RZ today. I would recommend visiting this shop if you are in the area. And you could not have a better host that RZ. PM him and meet the Ambassador of St. Augustine for a stogie, you will enjoy it.

Man, your on fire with the purchases brotha! Glad to see you two had a good time. Hey, where can I get me one of those fancy ashtrays?:r

Looks like a great time! I will have to reach out to you guys when I am down there in Feb (staying at Casa Monica hotel)... :ss

Looks like a great time! I will have to reach out to you guys when I am down there in Feb (staying at Casa Monica hotel)... :ss
Cool I am hoping by then to have a local job driving trucks.I am a little burned out on the whole living on the road thing.OTR can be tough.Hopefully we can hurf while your here.

Cool I am hoping by then to have a local job driving trucks.I am a little burned out on the whole living on the road thing.OTR can be tough.Hopefully we can hurf while your here.
if you're ever in the Melbourne area look me up..............we'll herf :ss

with that many of us from the north fl. area we should meet downtown st. augustine for a few smokes or elsewhere. st. george tavern on st. george st. is smoker friendly, and could be a meeting point.

with that many of us from the north fl. area we should meet downtown st. augustine for a few smokes or elsewhere. st. george tavern on st. george st. is smoker friendly, and could be a meeting point.
I'm up for a herf. I sent you a pm.let me know when you would like to get together.

Back