Mini herf

413X

Young Ape
So, tomorrow I'm meeting my girlfriend's dad for the second time. The first time I was there he gave me a Jamaican cigar. I'm not sure of the brand but it was a tiny ring gauge much like a Philly. I smoked one with him and told him the next time I'll bring some cigars for him. My girlfriend says he's a cigarette smoker, so I'm kinda worried about giving him anything too strong. I have a limited, but nice variety in my humi but here's my thoughts:

DPG black
La Aurora Preferido
anything by Rocky Patel

Any thoughts? Keep in mind he had a good first impression of me, I'm not gonna give him any crap gars that he'll hate me for :hn:ss

I gave my father-in-law a Ashton. Now he seems to be stuck on those everytime he comes by. They have gotten a little to mild for me but I bought a box just for him.

I am sure whatever you decide to bring to smoke with him will be great. For me it isn't always about the cigar it's about the moment.

Sounds like a good selection.

Though i like the Oliva G/ G maduro for these types of occasions. Mild enough for a newb but full flavored and interesting enough for anyone. And it's a nice classy looking stick and a reasonable price.

I would go with the Preferido and the DPG. All of the wrappers in the Preferido are excellent smokes and the DPG Black is a solid med/full stick. I would stay away from the RP's as they can be hit and miss. :2

Back