Monte Carlo Cigars

Danimal

CS Cog
Anyone heard of these? I saw them at my shop and picked up the Robusto b/c the manager recommended it as a good medium to full smoke. Haven't had the chance to light it up, but wanted to see if anyone has tried it yet.

hmm... one of the shops down by me was pushing these too... I got something that looks a bit like a box pressed Corona - haven't smoked it yet, but it's been in the humi for about 1.5 weeks

Great smoke, I happend to be puffing at Habana House the best cigaro shop in Austin. When a rep brought them in, I was given one and been smoking them ever since. :w

Made by Caribe (Eiroa family)......probably in Honduras. Medium bodied. A very average quality cigar IMHO.

Yeah, they're okay. Not great, but an average tasting, medium bodied stick...one dimensional at best, bland at worst.

kansashat said:
Made by Caribe (Eiroa family)......probably in Honduras. Medium bodied. A very average quality cigar IMHO.

Made by Caribe, but using Nicaraguan leaf (puros) not of their own. I would consider the recent release less than avg. and harsh. Unfortunately, not the same cigar in taste, strength and smoothness that I tried from the samples originally produced back in Feb. or March, which would have been good at the price point. Only can hope that if the recent production is allowed to sit and age it might equal the samples I had months back. I say this because IMHO Caribe (and they are by no means the only ones) is rushing to market with most if not all of their product lines, instead of allowing the leaf more time to age. Just my :2

Back