Monte de la arts

BigVito

Hut Hunter
I bought these cigars a long time ago from cigar bid. Of course they dried out as I forgot about them. Any way tried one seemed plugged, and the wrapper split. it also made a nice popping sound :gn I cut the cigar after where the wrapper was messed up, and no longer plugged :confused: nice smoke. will try another today.

LasciviousXXX said:
Popping Sound???? - Not a good sign. Those sounds have usually been equated with Cigar beetles.

Hope they're ok

I heard some crackling in a Camacho once, shortly after a lot of beetle discussion on CS. Being paranoid, I stopped smoking and dissected the cigar, but didn't find anything.

I suppose I can imagine a vein making that sort of sound if there was a sealed pocket of high moisture content...

:pu No wonder it was "smacking of meat flavor" I was thinking that after I heard the sound and cut it. But after I cut it it was no longer plugged and didn't pop. But I didn't exactly smoke the whole thing. I was a bit nervous about it. I also noticed some small holes :c are the eggs visable to the naked eye?
Today I tried another one and no pop no plug just a wonderfull cigar. I also got a rare compliment, I was sitting on a bench by a strip mall and a lady walks out of the store and comments how good the cigar smelled :D
montecristo_collector.jpg

Back