Montecristo Calendar

God

Lowland Gorilla
For those who haven't recieved their new calendar yet here is a sample of the cover...

DAmn you :fu I am still waiting for mine it been almost a month. :D I might have to order another one I think my mail man took it :c :D

Yeah Yeah Yeah, saw it for ten seconds before my wife rolled it up and hid it, I thank you every day for her god, but come on, it's driving me crazy. Ordered another one and had it shipped to my mother-in-law's house. She knows how to keep a secret for her favorite son-in-law. I think its because she doesn't want her back :r ,
God said:
For those who haven't recieved their new calendar yet here is a sample of the cover...

P-Town Smokes said:
Yeah Yeah Yeah, saw it for ten seconds before my wife rolled it up and hid it, I thank you every day for her god, but come on, it's driving me crazy. Ordered another one and had it shipped to my mother-in-law's house. She knows how to keep a secret for her favorite son-in-law. I think its because she doesn't want her back :r ,

She doesn't want her back... :r classic

Hey God am I in trouble with you cause I led this entire jungle into lust? Even you got one!!!???

:D

Still waiting... but no big deal were still trying to get that silver stuff off my beautiful bride. Ok she's gone now. Will it ever come?

Back